”Nigerians, why are yáll so WEAK to think my acct has been hacked when u see a shocking status. Don’t u have people that KEEP it REAL in Nigeria?,” she posted when people reacted to her post on the ‘Yorubas’.
Now read what she wrote on her Facebook page below;
1. Igbos are the wisest Nigerians. If they were all deported to Imo/Anambra/Enugu, the Economy of Ibadan will collapse!
2. Anyone WORSHIPING with Adeboye and Oyedepo are in a C.U.LT. they are all risking DEATH like Jim Jones congregation.
3. Yorubas treat Hausas terrible. They are not ur sooya slaves!
4. Good Morning, its 9.15am in the City of Angels. (Real Angels)
Stop messaging me about an AGENT of the DEVIL!
5. One of my children was raped by a govt official at age 4. It was covered up. It has eaten me up inside for years and I am now on the phone with his US Senator while Im (sic) here. I want justice for my son.
6. Why are most of my FB fans in Ng MEN? Could it be the women are jealous and intimidated?
7. Madam Governor Lifestyle: YES I carry Guns around Ibadan. There are 5 of them and I owned them legally in the USA.
8. Madam Governor Lifestyle: NIGERIAN WOMEN, you irresponsible bitches that feel that I should have stayed in an abusive relationship at 26 need to know that domestic violence should not be tolerated in Nigeria.
9. Nigerian Muslim women, I know I rippped yáll last month and u gave me 1500 comments and failed to go burn the streets down. I’m one of you. Remember keep those HIJABS clean. I have had to cover my nose smelling ppl’s heads while waiting at the bus stop. Also it is absolutely NOT necessary to rinse your vagina during an abolition. Hands, legs and head ONLY.
My statuses are designed to read the Nigerian mind and mentality. I want to fix this country and being a politician is not the only way to do it.
10. I once proposed to AKON in Canada. He loves Nigerian women.